Looks like I have been tagged by my buddy, Abby over at Life with B and A: http://lifewithba.blogspot.com/
So here are my 7 random facts:
1. I have a severe fear of Turkeys.
2. I went to an all girls school (uniforms and all!) for Junior High.
3. I was supposed to be born on Christmas Day, but came 2 days early (it was probably the only time in my life I was early for something).
4. Sean and I secretly hope the baby is born early as well because we are so curious to see what she looks like we can hardly stand it!
5. I would eat a Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch for every single meal every day if I could. I LOVE those things.
6. We finally found a home for all our Koi fish at Big Al's Aquariums, but have no idea if he was going to feed them to his shark collection or sell them. Now we feel kinda bad about not making sure they weren't going to end up as shark food...
7. Dipping strawberries in chocolate fondue is our favorite evening snack!
And now I am tagging these awesome ladies as well:
Excited New Mom, MommyMoreno: http://mommymoreno.blogspot.com/
Amber over at It's Easy Being Green: http://organicallyamber.blogspot.com/
Jenn at Pemberton Peanut: http://pembertonpeanut.blogspot.com/
The always fabulous Jen at the perfectbalance: http://perfectbalance-runjen.blogspot.com/
The lovely Dee : http://deesgarret.blogspot.com/
Jennifer at Baby makes Five: http://theverginfamilyblog.blogspot.com/